The Cedars Spiritualist Church
The Cedars sends love and healing to all families who have lost loved ones during the past year and offers our prayers for the journeys of the spirits of those that have passed over.
We pray at the passing of The Duke of Edinburgh and send love and healing to our Royal Family.
Until further notice Cedars events are suspended including Healing and Quakers monthly events.
We are hopeful that our services and healing will be able to recommence in the autumn, but will continue to follow government guidance.
Our healers will be sending distant healing to all our clients, our healing books and all who are suffering at this time.
Thank you for your understanding and please keep safe.
Please follow this link for the update regarding our AGM.
The Cedars is the oldest-established Spiritualist Church in Ipswich. We have been holding services since the 1920’s.
Our Aims and Objectives
- Provide evidence that the human spirit survives physical death.
- Offer Mediumship in a respectful and empathetic manner.
- Provide a safe environment for our community which is uplifting, nurturing ,loving and includes diversity.
- Promote healing for well being.
- Enhance spiritual growth and personal development.
The new Cedars Centre is located at 19 Main Road, Kesgrave, IP5 1AQ, where healing will commence from Monday 8th April 2019 and be available weekly.
Monthly Mediumship Evenings are held at The Ipswich Quakers,
39 Fonnereau Road, Ipswich, IP1 3JH.
Find us on Facebook -The Cedars,Ipswich